The PUKY® CAT 1 S marks the entry into the PUKY® tricycle world.
- Equipped with the maintenance-free soft comfort tires, the PUKY® CAT 1 S is the ideal companion for a wide range of applications.
- Whether as a means of transportation for short distances, as a fun entertainer on the playground or as a means of transport for the parents, on which the child can also cover bigger distance in the "pushing mode" - the PUKY® CAT 1 S has been proven in its basic form for generations.
- The lockable handle steering ensures an accurate directional stability when pushing.
- Also easy to handle is the turn-off freewheel, depending on whether the vehicle is pushed or in game mode.
- Even the little buyer can find a place in the tipper body. Available in trendy colors rosé / kiwi, blue / kiwi, white / mint and classic red.
PUKY® tricycle are not only designed for children, but also for their parents: Through play, children have a lot of fun learning how to coordinate several simultaneous actions (pedalling, steering and brakes), and can then even move independently over small distances. At the same time, parents have access to a means of transport that children like to use, which makes it easy to push their offspring along if they run out of energy.
Suitable for children from 2 years.
Max. total load 25kg.
- Automatic free wheel with locking
- Steering lock
- Safety handlebar grips
- High resistant powder coating
- Built-in steering limit
- Safety guide pole lock
- Soft comfort tyres
- Steplessly adjustable seat
- Multifunctional guide pole
- Crash pad
- Low centre of gravity: high stability
- Age 2+
- Height from 85 to 100 cm
- Step height from 32 to 38 cm
XL TIPPER BODY - GREAT IN ALL LIFE SITUATIONS
Whether on the playground as a sand transporter, on the little trip as a doll's bed or when shopping as a luggage rack. The extra large XL tipper body is always practical. It is easy to tilt while playing or even completely removable if necessary - tool-free!
BIG-SIZE TRICYCLE SEAT - A GREAT THING
The high-quality plastic seat produced in a PUKY® specific blow molding process is extremely robust, has no sharp edges and guarantees a very low center of gravity. The seating position is infinitely adjustable to the child's age and can be retrofitted with our 3-point harness system. The particularly ergonomic shape is important in the tricycle as it is the largest contact area between the vehicle and the child.
ERGO PUSH ROD - EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
The length-adjustable Ergo push rod allows a comfortable pushing of the child. PUKY®, as the inventor of the tricycle with push rod, has brought all of his experience into this component. So it is equipped with an ergonomic handle, a safety lock and an anti-rattle function.
FREEWHEEL - FOR TIRED CHILDREN
So that the kids do not necessarily have to pedal while pushing, our tricycles have an easy-to-use freewheeling function. This makes it easy to switch between sliding mode and play mode.
STEERING LOCK - STRAIGHT-AHEAD SWITCHABLE
So that things do not get out of hand while pushing and the little pilots decide where to go (which they almost do anyway), the handlebars can be locked in the straight ahead position.